Foras na Gaeilge
Seirbhísí Corparáideacha | Corporate Services
"To ensure the smooth, efficient and effective running of the organization ".
The Corporate Services Department is responsible for the Corporate Planning process within Foras na Gaeilge including overseeing the preparation of long and short term plans and annual reports. This department oversees and coordinates the research programme of the organization.
As well as this, The Corporate Services Department is also responsible for the provision of administrative and support services within Foras na Gaeilge including the introduction of effective Finance, HR and IT processes.
- The development of an effective corporate planning function within Foras na Gaeilge to include business unit plans, annual work programmes and budgets and reports, and corporate plans.
- The development of appropriate performance indicators to underpin the planning process.
- To oversee and coordinate the programme of research.
- To manage the financial affairs of Foras na Gaeilge in a manner consistent with the Financial Memorandum thus supporting the activities of all other departments
- To provide an effective HR service to the management and staff of Foras na Gaeilge across all related matters including recruitment, training and development of staff
- To ensure the development, support and maintenance of appropriate IT systems within Foras na Gaeilge.
You can access a Prompt Payment Form from July - September 2014 Here
You can access a Prompt Payment Form from April - June 2014 Here
You can access a Prompt Payment Form from January - March 2014 Here
You can access a Prompt Payment Form from 2013 Here
You can access a Prompt Payment Form from 2012 Here
Director of Corporate Services
Mícheál Ó Riordáin
Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology
Mairéad Ní Chéadagáin (Clárbhainisteoir)
Aisling Nic Craith
Cris Ní Chualáin
Máire Ní Laoire
Colm Ó hArgáin
Fiach Uíbh Eachach
Niamh Ní Thuama
Clár Ní Choillte
Seán Ó Cearnaigh
Sadhbh Ní Ógáin
ÁIS (book distribution agency)
Tel: +353 1 639 8400
Faxs: +353 1 639 8401
Tel: +44 28 90890970
Faxs: +44 28 90890972
Gaoth Dobhair Office:
Tel: +35374 9560113 / 9560114